Effective Communication Matters
Effective Communication Matters was established in 2013 and offers all levels of communication skills training.
In the workplace, communication lies at the heart of every interaction we have with other people. Be it colleagues, clients, customers, patients, residents or services users. Whatever the field communication and being able to give and receive information clearly and accurately is key to any success.
If relationships are integral to your service or business investing in honing communication skills can reap enormous rewards; in the health and wellbeing of staff, improved productivity and outcomes, stability and greater harmony. Complaints may reduce as a result of improving customer experience and outcomes.
The aim of the SAGE & THYME programme is to train the whole workforce in the NHS. For that to happen, we need thousands of trainers. Elaine is at the core of the team which will prepare those trainers. She [...]
Michael Connolly Macmillan – Nurse Consultant, Supportive and Palliative Care at University Hospitals of South Manchester.
Communication is at the heart of all care, Elaine is highly skilled at helping individuals to see how the way they communicate can enhance the quality of the care they provide.
Dr Susan Salt – Medical Director, Trinity Hospice and Palliative Care Services
- Key listening skills. ½ day
- Information giving skills ½ day
- Handling complaints effectively ½
- Advanced Communication Skills 2-day
- Breaking Bad News 1 - day
- Colleague Communication
- Conference Presentations
These examples of ½ workshops provide a grounding in specific skills and communication strategies for maximum effectiveness.
Bespoke training to fit your personal or organisational need. 1:1 coaching for developing skills for leadership, management and consultations.
Any enquiry is welcomed, treated as confidential and tailored to meet your specific needs.
- ½ day workshop for up to 10 people £450.00 including travel up to hour and training materials
- 1 day workshop for 8 people £625.00 including travel up to an hour and training materials
- 1:1 coaching £ 75.00 per hour inc follow up written feedback Consultancy
- Consultancy/Conference sessions quoted upon request